6.12.12

MOSAIC INFINITY


INFINITO MOSAICO
[Crochet]

Last time I shared with you the Mosaic Scarf.  After making several versions (in purples, blues, pinks and neutrals), I thought of turning it into an infinite scarf, that is a continuous circle, with no beginning nor end.

La vez anterior les mostré la BufandaMosaico.  Luego de hacer varias versiones (en morados, azules, rosados y neutrales), pensé en convertirla en una bufanda infinito, hecha en forma circular, sin principio ni fin. 



For this infinity version, I started with 162 Foundation double crochet stitches (Fdc), reaching aproximately 148 cms / 58". I think this is the perfect lenght.  If you don’t make it too long, you can wear it loose as a collar. If you don’t make it too short, you can twist it once, and wear it as a cowl.
Para esta versión infinita, comencé con 162 puntadas vareta de fundamento (Fdc), alcanzando aproximadamente148 cms / 58" .  Creo que este es el largo perfecto; si no es demasiado larga, puede usarse suelta como un collar; si no es muy corta, se puede doblar una vez y usarse como un cuello.




I used several medium yarns, in purple and grey tones.I chose a grey Angora yarn for the chain rows, for a touch of texture.
Para esta bufanda, usé varias lanas medianas, en tonos morados y grises. Para darle un toque de textura, hice las hileras de cadenas con una lana de Angora gris.



I have used this infinity scarf a lot, and I love it!  I might try it with other colors...
He usado mucho esta bufanda.  ¡Me gusta tanto!  Posiblemente la haré de nuevo con otros colores... 


16 comments:

  1. I like this even more than the scarf Ana it's lovely, you must crochet in your sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maravillosa, Ana, maravillosa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this, and the other scarf too! Great idea : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this. This mosaic motif is really lovely. It's like the gift pattern of your mother. Have a good week! Greetings from Germany. Sabine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could put together colors like that!! It is very nice.

    janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola. Un modelo muy bonito y los colores son preciosos.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pues me encanta.
    Te ha quedado divina.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I love it infinity-style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful, and I love that colour combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love that pattern & colors :-))

    ReplyDelete
  11. do you have a pattern u can share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find the pattern for the MOSAIC SCARF here: http://lanasdeana.blogspot.com/2012/12/mosaic-scarf-pattern.html
      The original pattern is an open scarf, but you can turn it into an infinity by making it in the round.

      Delete
  12. I see the mosaic but how do you make it into an infinity?

    ReplyDelete
  13. sorry just saw your reply....I guess i am so new at this not sure how to connect to make it in the round...this isbeautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make the first row with foundation dc's. when you reach the desired length, join the end with the beginning, being careful not to twist. Join with a slip st on the top, and the bottom part you can close up with the tail left from the beginning. Start each of the next rows with a new color, and finish with a slst @ the beginning. I hope this will help...

      Delete
  14. I made a version of this scarf. Love the pattern and just wanted to say thank you! :)

    Vicki

    Don't know if this link with work or not. It's to my craft page where I posted a pic of my scarf: https://www.facebook.com/MyCreativeHook/photos/a.513654682007888.116245.513638465342843/845980202108666/?type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion counts ... Tu opinión cuenta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...